UCI Hardness Tester for testing of metals e.g. on machine parts, weldseams, coatings and hardened parts inclusive hard-to-reach places and in any direction. With the SPS-Option the alphaDUR II can be integrated in a fully automated hardness testing.
- Fast and easy hardness testing
- Clear user interface with function keys
- Measuring method according to DIN 50159 and ASTM A1038
- Robust metal casing
- Individual material calibrations
- Extensive storage and statistical functions
- Applicable for automated measurements
The alphaDUR II has proved it‘s worth as a reliable and versatile hardness tester since many years. It can be employed from simple manual measurements to fully automated production testing.
The operation of the alphaDUR II is very easy because all information is shown on the large display. Hardness scale and material can quickly be changed by context-sensitive function keys.
Due to the UCI measuring method measurements can be done fast and accurate. The measured value is displayed directly after the test load has been applied. A test load between 0.3 (HV 0.3) and 10 kg (HV 10) can be chosen depending on the application and the sample surface.