The TOUGHPIX DIGIHERM pocket size digital and thermal imaging camera, compact enough to fit into any work pocket but rugged enough to take the hits, TOUGHPIX DIGITHERM is a go-anywhere camera providing the power and resilience to get the job done. Every time.
Rugged, powerful and with ground-breaking affordability, CorDEX DIGITHERM sets the standard with compact digital imaging cameras. With must-have features including; 5megapixel visual camera, LED flash, realtime visual/thermal image blending, wireless connectivity, CorDEX DIGITHERM brings a new dimension to the task of finding, documenting and sharing problems..
Tested to extremes every single component in TOUGHPIX DIGITHERM has been selected with one goal in mind, quality that’s built to last.From being frozen to -20C and dropped from a metre, to being blasted with water and dirt as part of industry leading Ingress Protection testing. TOUGHPIX DIGITHERM has been pushed to extremes.
– ATEX and IECEx Certified
– Adaptive thermal blending
– 5 megapixel digital camera with automatic, motorized focus. Capture high resolution visual images
– Ultrabright LED flash
– Manufactured from lightweight but tough, aircraft grade aluminium, TOUGHPIX DIGITHERM weighs in at less than 400grams
– WIFI Download images directly to your tablet or smartphone with the CorDEX CONNECT Mobile app or via an onboard webserver.
– Rechargeable removable battery
– Powerful LED flash for low light imaging
– Using CorDEX EMA, DIGITHERM can measure from -10C to +380C with accuracy upto 2% or 2degrees.
– Sleek and rugged compact design
– Alarm triggered recording
– Soft touch buttons for ease of use
– Never run out of memory thanks to the removable CorDEX Memory card
– Motorised optical focus
*ATEX / IECEx Certificate No.
ExVeritas 17 ATEX 0277x / IECEx EXV 17.0013X
*ATEX / IECEx Certificate Type
EX II 2G / Ex ib op is IIC T4 Gb
Tamb -10C to +40C
High Speed removable memory card with USB (safe area only) & CorDEX Wireless Android App
*Standard Image Capture Resolution
*Lens & LCD material
Anodised aluminium with polymeric materials
Length: 113mm Height: 76mm Width: 45mm
Removable & Rechargeable Ex Power Battery
Thermal radiometric capability
80×60 Pixel Array
Adaptive thermal blending for dual mode imaging
-10c to +140C with +/-2C or +/-2% accuracy
-10c to +380C with +/-5C or +/-5% accuracy