Download Data Sheet
Scan setup wizard
Phased Array, TOFD and Conventional Ultrasound for Selection
New generation of ultrasonic flaw detector from SIUI, with modular design and more powerful functions. The SUPOR represents the persistent fine tradition of SIUI: innovative technology, advanced process, small size, lightweight, powerful functions and easy operation.
- Grouping Scan: It can be divided into up to six groups for one PAUT Probe for different inspections.
- Supports two PAUT probes working simultaneously with grouping function.
- Modular design: Phased array module (16/32 channels), Phased array + TOFD module, Multi-channel TOFD module or conventional UT module...
- Simultaneous Inspection of PA & TOFD
- TKY software (optional)
- Velocity, Sensitivity, Delay, TCG calibration
- Weld simulation
- Scan setup wizard
- Real time A/B/C/D scan
- 8.4" touch screen LCD with resolution of 800 x 600 pixels.
Features of Phased Array Module
- 16/32 channels for selection
- Bipolar transmit square wave, adjustable transmit voltage and pulse width.
- Continuous receive dynamic focusing
- Multiple view display modes
- Data Analysis: image gate dynamic reconstruction
Features of TOFD Module